COVID-19 POLICY UPDATE
- Make sure to book your appointment in advance and arrive on time as we are not accepting walk-ins, until further notice.
- No children or guests will be allowed to accompany clients during their appointment.
- Consent forms will be sent via email 72 hrs prior and must be submitted prior to all appointments.
- Contactless temperature screening will be provided to all clients and service providers before entering The Beauty House. We reserve the right to reschedule appointments for those who show signs of illness and forfeit the full cost of the service.
- All clients must wash their hands thoroughly upon entering The Beauty House.
- Please bring a face mask as one must be worn for all appointments.
- All surfaces within the salon will be sanitized to help prevent the spread of germs.
- Blankets and refreshments will temporarily not be provided but you are welcome to bring your own.
- As much as we want to give everyone hugs, we must stay 6 feet apart as much as possible.
- We encourage contactless payments, Debit, Credit Cards & Apple Pay.
- COVID-19 surcharge of $5 will be added to all appointments.
- All product sales will be final sale, until further notice.
- We will have 1 client per treatment room and/or several with plexi shield dividers to ensure everyone’s safety.
- The Beauty House Team has been trained in thorough sanitization, completed the Barbicide training and received certification.
- To ensure the highest level of sanitization, 15 minutes after each appointment is reserved.
- 24 hr late rescheduling fee due to illness will be waived and will be re-booked in 2 weeks. No shows will be subject to $50 fee.
The Beauty House is taking all necessary precautions to provide clients and staff a safe and healthy environment. These measures might seem extreme, however, they are required in order for us to legally operate in accordance with the new rules & guidelines.
THE BEAUTY HOUSE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
At The Beauty House we guarantee that you are going to love our work! If you are not happy with your new look or simply want a small adjustment, please let us know within the first 3 days and we will adjust it to your satisfaction, at no extra charge during our earliest available time-slot.
RESCHEDULING & CANCELLATIONS
We understand that sometimes things come up and schedules need to change. We will be happy to reschedule or cancel any appointment, however, we do require a 24-hour notice. Please note, that for same day re-schedules / cancellations, a $50 cancellation fee will be applied to your next appointment.
ARRIVING LATE FOR APPOINTMENTS
Please notify us if you are running late for your appointment. Late arrivals will result in your service(s) being customized to fit the remaining appointment time. If you are significantly late for your appointment our cancellation fee will be applied (at our discretion).
Please be courteous and notify us if you cannot make your appointment. Unfortunately, all no-shows will automatically result in the $50 cancellation fee.
A deposit payment might be required in order to secure your appointment. All deposits will be deducted from the balance on the day of your service. The deposit can be paid via online booking, credit card, e-transfer or in person. If for any reason you need to cancel your appointment, please provide us at least 24-hour notice and we can process a refund on your deposit.
There are No Refunds on Services, Packages or Gift Cards. Refund, exchange or Store Credit is available solely on the purchase of products. Products must be returned within 14 days of the original purchase date, with a valid receipt. Items must be in sealed and sellable condition: unopened, unused and in the undamaged original packaging.
If you experience an allergic reaction to any of the products used during a service, please contact us immediately for assistance in assessing the situation. If you’ve experienced allergic reactions to eyelash extensions in the past and think you may have an allergy to our products, please let us know before your appointment. A patch test can be provided prior to the appointment, simply phone or email us with this request. Please note, refunds are not processed due to an allergic reaction, however, we would be happy to remove the lashes free of charge at your earliest convenience.
If you would like to bring children to your appointment, we ask that you phone to notify us prior to your appointment. During very busy times, we may not be able to accommodate children in the salon and our team will not be able to provide supervision.
There is plenty of street parking available around us as well as parking in the Sobeys on Fort York for those that would rather park inside.
Due to hygienic reasons and possible allergies among other clients, we do not permit animals in our salon. Exceptions will be made for service animals, however, 72-hour notice must be given to ensure that customers with allergies will not be present at that time.