Tame those unruly brows!
Looking for the perfect Brow lamination service in Toronto?
Brow lamination is the latest brow treatment and the results are stunning!
Brow Lamination is a process of restructuring perfectly placed brows, as it gives them a set uniform shape which could last up to 2 months – think of it as perm for eyebrows. It can correct eyebrow shapes, lift brow hairs, and cut down on daily brow maintenance routine!
The treatment reworks and tints your natural brow hairs to create a fuller shape. This treatment is great for filling gaps, adding definition, and giving the illusion of more hair to sparse brows. The Beauty House brow lamination service is extremely versatile, you can wear it fluffy one day and sleek and straight the next!
After The Beauty House Toronto Brow Lamination procedure, your eyebrows will look thicker, fuller, and combed up into the ideal shape. They should look like the ultimate brow! You can maneuver your brows however you please! Book your eyebrow lamination today at either of our 2 convenient locations!
You might not be a good candidate for The Beauty House Toronto Lash lamination service if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any of the following:
- recent eye surgery
- very sparse natural brows
- have had Microblading or PMU in the last 4 weeks
- extremely sensitive skin or excessive allergies
2. Stop the use of Retin-A, AHA (“alpha-hydroxy acids”) and do not exfoliate the brow area for
at least 72hrs before the brow treatment.
- Gently comb back hairs into place daily and apply oil to keep them hydrated (coconut oil, castor oil or argan oil)