More than a spray tan, it’s a skin treatment
Maintain your perfect glow all year with The Beauty House Toronto natural spray tanning. We use AG Sunless products that are developed in Canada using the highest quality ingredients. The Beauty House Toronto provide our clients with a customized natural-looking, streak-free tan to suit every skin tone and lifestyle! AG sunless is; 100% Vegan, scent-free, paraben-free, anti-agiNG, cruelty-free, nut-free & contains vitamins ABCD.
Spray tanning is one of the most efficient ways to get the bronzed summer glow you want, without the harmful effects of UV sun rays and tanning beds. While the sun is vital in providing us vitamins and minerals that we need to be healthy, overexposure can be dangerous. Spray tan is the way to go!
|Full Body Spray Tan||$45|
- Exfoliate from head to toe preferably the day before or the day of your spray tan.
- Remove all previous spray tan and dead skin as much as possible.
- Try not to apply moisturizer the day of your spray tan as it will interrupt the absorption of the spray tan and can act as a barrier to the skin.
- Remove all facial makeup prior to your spray tan appointment (mascara is fine).
- Avoid using deodorant before your spray tan if possible as it will create a barrier.
- All hair removal, nails, lashes and hair treatments should be done the day before your appointment.
- REMEMBER CLEAN SKIN IS THE BEST SKIN.
- Wear dark loose clothing and have your hair up and away from your face.
- Remove all jewelry prior to your appointment.
- We want you to feel comfortable during your appointment. Women can choose to wear underwear, topless or nude.
- Proper moisturizing will extend the life of your tan and prevent even fading.
- Do not shower until your spray tan tech provides you with the time to as our solutions all have different processing times.
- Your first shower after your spray tan will be a warm later rinse only. Do not use any bar soap or body/face cleansers as the colour is still processing.
- When showering off your spray tan you may notice the water colour changing. Please don’t panic, this colour is just the bronzer washing off your body.
- Avoid swimming and excessive sweating for at least 12hrs and after you have had your first rinse.
- Your colour will be developed to its fullest in 24hrs.
- Products to avoid: Bar soaps, Mineral oil (baby oil), Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), Hair removal creams, Chlorine and Body scrubs.