About the procedure
Injection Lipolysis is a non-surgical and virtually pain free body contouring option. It is achieved by injection, which destroys fat cells and reduces the thickness of your adipose tissue. The fat melting injection, performed safely and effectively at The Beauty House will result in a noticeable, localized fat reduction. Furthermore, the procedure will not interfere with your ability to leave our clinic and get back to work.
Prior to the procedure taking place, you will receive a complimentary consultation, we will go through your medical history, find out what aesthetic look you are looking for, if the procedure is right for you and address any concerns you may have.
- Procedure Length: 30-90 minutes
- Downtime: Can return to daily activities right after
- Possible side effects may include temporary redness, bruising and swelling at the site of injection.
|Size of Area||Areas||Length||Price|
|Small Area||Double Chin||30 Min||$500|
|Small Area||Facial Regions||30 Min||$500|
|Medium Area||Upper Arm||60 Min||$800|
|Medium Area||Love Handles||60 Min||$800|
|Medium Area||Back Rolls||60 Min||$800|
|Medium Area||Belly||60 Min||$800|
|Medium Area||Thighs||60 Min||$800|
|Large Area||Belly||90 Min||$1100|
|Large Area||Thighs||90 Min||$1100|
|Large Area||Saddle Bags||90 Min||$1100|
More on Lipolysis
How Many Treatments are required?
- Most of our clients experience a noticable difference after the first treatment, as the fat is literally melted away! The number of treatments depend on the area of the body and the amount of fat present, generally a series of 2-4 treatments are required around 7-8 weeks apart to maximize the effects of the treatments
Is the fat reduction permanent?
- Yes! Injection Lipolysis dissolves the fat cells from the body so the are gone forever- given no unprecedented weight gain occur. You may choose to come in for a touch up in a decade as the body ages and lifestyle changes occur.
Is the procedure painful?
- Not at all! A numbing agent is applied onto the injection areas to minimize any discomfort. Some patients may experience a slight prick at the point of injection, but otherwise the procedure is pain free.